Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This has been a long time coming...

Hello there. Im the sarcastic asshole that has somehow been extremely stupid on these forums.
The reason?
I honestly don't even know why to be honest. Something over took me and I just kinda became the sarcastic asshole that I have been.
As of right now, I will be trying to fix my sarcastic attitude and try and be nice to people here since you guys are really REALLY nice to each other.
Honestly, I'm not expecting to be loved anymore or have many friends here, but I just think it was 100% wrong of what I was doing.
I mean, no one deservers to be treated like crap and thats how I have been treating them.
I will try and play on the servers more to get to know more people here since I don't know a good number of you and I hope that I can fix what I have broken.
So have a great day and a great week everyone Smile
Oh Hey...it's me C:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOO
Find

Any more arguing from cobalt/brotato or anyone in general will be banned from the forums. I'm tired of babysitting 12 years olds. STOP.
Also, Cobalt's posts are being moderated.

Hai ranger. So does that mean you ganna play on the server or just stalk people over the forums?
Find

(05-25-2015, 11:13 PM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  Any more arguing from cobalt/brotato or anyone in general will be banned from the forums. I'm tired of babysitting 12 years olds. STOP.

So its only a matter of time until I get banned

Sweet
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

hi.

glad we got over our differences.
Find

(05-26-2015, 04:22 PM)MlgGuy #BeingGayIsNotTrolling Wrote:  
(05-25-2015, 11:21 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  
(05-25-2015, 11:13 PM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  Any more arguing from cobalt/brotato or anyone in general will be banned from the forums. I'm tired of babysitting 12 years olds. STOP.

So its only a matter of time until I get banned

Sweet

No you won't you nugget,
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง Fight me to prove you are right

My joke comment was removed

RIP
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find