Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Don't get the newest operation.

It's bad. it's a waste of money if you want to do missions and attempt to get drops. The drops for this one are terrible(mostly crates), all the good drops you have to pay EXTRA to do the missions that have them, and even then, you only get to do those specific missions ONE TIME.(not to mention they limit how many you can do per 4 days)

They are starting to get even more greedy now that CS:GO is getting even more popular, it sucks.
Find

Thanks for the info!
Find

This is what I've been saying for ages. On the forums months ago I said that CS:GO operations were becoming DLC, and that its a slippery slope. Nobody listened. Most laughed. Some insulted me.

Its good for you to put it out there, but anyone with an eye open could have seen what was happening. Complete bullshit. Play Insurgency instead.

No, really though, people will listen to you, they won't listen to me. Thanks for posting this.
Find

I'm actually glad you said something because I had been debating for a while on if i should bother spending the money for it. This pretty much makes up my mind. It kinda sucks.
Find

Literally The reason why I don't play CSGO & play CSN:Z - more gameplay content & actual fun & no "Trade this shit for that, then become rich & sell it for IRL cash" stuff.
I prefer Nexon shit than Valve's greed.

ANYTHING is better than Nexon. Coming from a guy who played the shit out of Combat Arms. Greedy fucking cunts.

Nexon NA is only the really bad one, the asian Nexon is alright. Maybe they made that Zombies one.
Find

(11-23-2014, 07:37 PM)Terran Wrote:  ANYTHING is better than Nexon. Coming from a guy who played the shit out of Combat Arms. Greedy fucking cunts.

Nexon NA is only the really bad one, the asian Nexon is alright. Maybe they made that Zombies one.

CSN:Z = CSO, a Nexon Korea (HQ) production - not Nexon NA.
Also, have neverreally tried CA even then - it felt like the general WWII back then, just like the MW games now. The only "CA" game I've ever tried was a java one for Sony Ericsson (or however you pronounce it - requesting fix) - wasn't really that bad - was fun - for those years.

Nexon are greedy assholes. I played the shit outta MapleStory and Combat Arms. Trust me. Valve is better than their Korean asses.

Anyways yeah the new operation sucks ass I sold my m4a4 asiimov to get it fuck my life.
Find