Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pigeon Lord - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Pigeon Lord

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: From NotChosen.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, I haven't been banned, for any of the reasons that I could be.

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy this community, I want to be more involved then just sitting around. I want to be able to help the server and discipline the more radical side.

Referred by: NotChosen

Additional Details: I was inactive for a while, and I just started to get back into the game of things. I am very devoted now, hoping to pump tons of hours into this server, and if I am able to help and protect it, I would enjoy it more.
Find

I don't really know you since you don't exactly talk or interact with everyone, but a silent representation is better than a loud and annoying one (like me). No harm in seeing you as Member, but you really have to get involved with the community more.
Find

Pigeon is a decent player. I've not had any problems with him while playing, but I haven't played with him that long. He'd make a great member, but I don't think enough people know him. +1
Find

(05-25-2015, 04:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't really know you since you don't exactly talk or interact with everyone, but a silent representation is better than a loud and annoying one (like me). No harm in seeing you as Member, but you really have to get involved with the community more.

Pretty much my thoughts. I've seen you on but I haven't really seen you interact much.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Feel free to reapply.

Denied.
Find