Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A bit of a gun rebalancing.

We all know how low priced, say, Vakarians and Distinguished guns are, despite being Legendary. The combination of low, LOW fire-rate and sort of mediocre stat placement just renders them under-valued. Then you have Rare tier guns like Apocalyptic, which sell for twice or even thrice and much and are infinitely more popular due to ridiculously high fire-rate and damage (They should really be rebalanced a bit, they're just too good.)

Either Vakarians and Distinguished should be bumped down a rank or maybe they could have a slightly shifted stat arrangement. Give them some better stats or something, its sad to see how low priced they are. A Durendal is worth maybe 200 coins, at max? That's crazy!

Maybe you should just make a new rarity that's above legendary?

or bump them down and make new ones to replace them?

Yes please. My Armadillius AUG has like 10x better stats than my Heroic AUG, how does that make any sense?
Find

Yes 100% agree. I think I have brought this up before. It's simply RIDICULOUS how cheap legendaries currently are. Basically a dime a dozen. (or 1000 a dozen), when the average active player has 1-2k.

I say make legendaries more rare but bump up the stats a bit.

also nerf the OP rare tiers.

10/10 agree with this
Umpty Dumpty
Find

+1 Brass fix plz
Find

-20% firerate is a little ridiculous for a legendary tier without much +damage.

bumping this.

Smile
Find

Already workin' on it.

Cool! Umpty's are a bit better, Apocalyptics and Irradiateds lost a bit of stat, Vakarians have a tiny bit more speed. Not sure what else.
Find