Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Prop Surfing Allowed?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prop Surfing? Yes or no?

So I have heard a lot of complaints about prop surfing and the rules around but there has never been a real punishment for it just a bunch of warnings or a slay but what im asking is if it should be bannable or a new punishment. And I also want to hear if people think prop surfing should be aloud or not because if you think about it prop surfing is like a type of grapple.

Please post some opinions or any suggestions you have!
Find

I've been accustomed to warning, then kicking, then further extending punishments.

I disagree with Prop Surfing, if you want to get up to those places, get a grapple. There is a reason Innocents don't get to buy grapples lmao, it's an exploit in a way.
Find

prop surfing breaks the game 100% think about all them maps you can get the biggest unfair advantage!!! you can go onto a roof!!! ZOMG -1

Prop surfing to exploit a part of the map is what I'd say a warning, then an immediate slay if its done again. Further violation would be a short-term ban.

Prop surfing to skyrocket into the sky like a badass and then leap to your glorious death should not only be allowed, but reveled. Some people just don't enjoy fun.

I don't think it's as big of a deal as most make it. Using it to exploit on some maps should be treated the same as exploiting with grapple IMO, and that's really the only thing bad about it (again IMO).

Other times it doesn't really effect anything. It's only on some maps where it gives any advantage worth it(Rooftops).

But I'll leave this up to you guys to figure out how you want the server to be played involving this rule, as I don't really play, so this should be mostly up to the player base.

Personally I like prop surfing I don't do it because it's against the rules, but it can be fun and as long as they don't exploit the map I think it should be allowed (Ik I tell people not to do it even if they aren't exploiting, but thats because the rule states do not prop surf). The rule could be changed to "Do not prop surf to exploit."