Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scottie - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Scottie

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 87 Hours 21 Minutes 33 Seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: I found it while browsing the TTT section.  I saw the word "inventory" and figured "why not?"

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, I do not believe I was.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be a member so that I can help report RDM to other staff.

Referred by:  No one.

Additional Details: I love this server and would love to be a fully inducted member of the community!
Find

I don't really know you at all, but I've never had to slay you or anything. Also, as a Member, sadly you have no powers, advantages or abilities, but you CAN monitor and provide advice, plus collect evidence. Anyways, you're alright so +1.
Find

(05-30-2015, 12:18 AM)Terran Wrote:  I don't really know you at all, but I've never had to slay you or anything. Also, as a Member, sadly you have no powers, advantages or abilities, but you CAN monitor and provide advice, plus collect evidence. Anyways, you're alright so +1.

He never said he wanted member for the powers, he was going to do exactly as you described.

I haven't played with you yet, which is surprising considering your hours.
Find

Except his "Why do you want to join" said something different, and he edited it.
Find

My "Why I want member" said I wanted to assist with slays, but then I realized members don't have slay.

I don't see you a whole lot but you've never really caused any problems. Sorta on the fence so I'll just leave a +0 and add in anything if need be.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

More feedback??
Find

I've seen Scottie around a couple'a times, he's a good player when he does play. +1
Find

(06-02-2015, 06:25 PM)SilencePie Wrote:  I don't see you a whole lot but you've never really caused any problems. Sorta on the fence so I'll just leave a +0 and add in anything if need be.

I seem to be seeing you a lot more when I am on, I have restricted internet time. I'm usually on at times around 11-2 and 5-10. I am in Pennsylvania, so consider timezones if you want to see me on.
Find

I do not see you on often enough to really rate this application, you have a fairly large amount of time which makes me wonder why I haven't really seen you too much :/
Find