Poll: Nerf remote bombs
Yes, they are too overpowered and should be nerfed
No, Excel is the worst I love to spam remote mines all over the map and go BOOM
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nerf remote bomb?

Kinda ridiculous it has a range of 300(?) AND go through walls
Find

As much as I agree with them being a tad bit OP, sometimes I feel Traitors NEED something overpowered especially given the odds then end up coming against, and how skillful the players can get and how overpowered their guns can get given that they are a veteran at the game but hey that's just my opinion.
Find

just get a blaze crystal, then they have to place them like five feet near you to kill you with it lol.
Find

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Blowing myself up is the the only way I get kills! Don't take this away from me!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-30-2015, 01:39 PM)Kili Wrote:  just get a blaze crystal, then they have to place them like five feet near you to kill you with it lol.

You shouldn't have to constantly have a blaze crystal on just to counteract one item, just because you can avoid it with one item does not mean its balanced.

Thats like saying use a shotgun on a shotgun user if you hate shotguns Tongue
Find

I think everyone knows what Im gonna say....

Yes. They are so OP. Nerf them. I also recommend you having to wait 3 seconds before blowing it up so that you cannot use it as a jihad.

Because currently right now they render the jihad and C4 almost useless unless you want to wait 45 seconds to have a somewhat bigger explosion, by that time everyone could be gone. or unless you want to be super obvious about jihading and likely be killed or have a few people run and hide.

Remote mine is much more effective.
Find

Just give them an arming time like Dread says, 3 seconds is good. Place it, wait 3 seconds, make it boom.
Find

I still feel like something else is also needed, but at the least give it an arming time.
Find