Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crescent Crate Rebalancing

I was thinking about how Crescent Crates aren't really worth the money. They can roll Descents, and tend to roll something worse than they are worth. Maybe turning the drops to Unlikely and above? It would make the crates worth the coins and help the player based economy for tiers. Anyone else think this, or have suggestions for further re-balancing?
Find

I feel we have TOO many high tiers in the economy. I mean look at how cheap legendaries are now.

And they're supposed to be.
Well.
LEGENDARY.
Find

True, but I don't think that these crates should be as costly if they don't drop great loot. Decent weapons shouldn't drop from a crate so expensive. Maybe they should drop the higher tiers, but more likely for the Unlikely and Rare tiers.
Find

Still, I don't much like the idea of having a guaranteed good weapon when you open a crate.

I think it's fine as it is. You're not forced to buy crescents. You can just play lots and get end round rolls/raffles.
Find

Rolls are supposed to be expensive, to make stuff worth more.

Definitely, rolls should be expensive and only done when you have excess and don't mind risk vs reward.

Its a gamble, and if you're not confident or accepting that you can lose while gambling, best not to do it.
Find

(05-30-2015, 05:05 PM)Pigeon Lord Wrote:  I was thinking about how Crescent Crates aren't really worth the money. They can roll Descents, and tend to roll something worse than they are worth. Maybe turning the drops to Unlikely and above? It would make the crates worth the coins and help the player based economy for tiers. Anyone else think this, or have suggestions for further re-balancing?

I've seen people get some really good stuff from them.

Every roll should NOT be worth it. That would completely ruin the point of them, which is to GAMBLE. Risk your coins/rubies in attempt to get something cool/rare.(pretty much the same thing everyone else said).

Otherwise, the market would be flooded with those unlikely/rare items then they would become even more worthless, and someone would probably post a thread like this asking to buff crescents to legendary+ because unlikely/rare items are not worth as much as the case itself.

It's only the second case to be released too. I will be making a new case soon.
Find

(05-30-2015, 08:28 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-30-2015, 05:05 PM)Pigeon Lord Wrote:  I was thinking about how Crescent Crates aren't really worth the money. They can roll Descents, and tend to roll something worse than they are worth. Maybe turning the drops to Unlikely and above? It would make the crates worth the coins and help the player based economy for tiers. Anyone else think this, or have suggestions for further re-balancing?

I've seen people get some really good stuff from them.

Every roll should NOT be worth it. That would completely ruin the point of them, which is to GAMBLE. Risk your coins/rubies in attempt to get something cool/rare.(pretty much the same thing everyone else said).

Otherwise, the market would be flooded with those unlikely/rare items then they would become even more worthless, and someone would probably post a thread like this asking to buff crescents to legendary+ because unlikely/rare items are not worth as much as the case itself.

It's only the second case to be released too. I will be making a new case soon.

Oh, I wasn't thinking about a new crate being made. That makes it make more sense for balancing of the others. Disregard this idea then, thought there wasn't another one coming out.
Find

I feel like the crates are balanced, if u role 1 crate u shouldn't have a better chance to role something really good u should have a better chance to role something bad, or maybe u could get lucky and get a shotgun of the Phoenix
Find