Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disable View Model Hands Option?

Now I know this isn't a HUGE deal regarding server status, but it really does bug me to no end.
On certain weapons like the M16, your view model hands are sort of, "Colliding" with the weapons model, making it look really glitched out.
All I really want is a setting in the F1 area where you can disable view model hands. I know most of you don't see why this is needed, but I'm honestly bugged to death by it, I have to change weapons any time I notice an imperfection in the model, and my OCD just kills me. This may be the most useless suggestion for most of you, but I am going insane because of it...
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-30-2015, 06:42 PM)itember Wrote:  Now I know this isn't a HUGE deal regarding server status, but it really does bug me to no end.
On certain weapons like the M16, your view model hands are sort of, "Colliding" with the weapons model, making it look really glitched out.
All I really want is a setting in the F1 area where you can disable view model hands. I know most of you don't see why this is needed, but I'm honestly bugged to death by it, I have to change weapons any time I notice an imperfection in the model, and my OCD just kills me. This may be the most useless suggestion for most of you, but I am going insane because of it...

Can't do that m8. No model is perfect, and certainly the c_model system isn't. It's something you have to learn to deal with.

Some weapons do not use the c_model system, meaning the hands are compiled with the weapon, so there's no way to really disable that.
Find

Here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200003155&searchtext=no+hands

This will make it so you don't see the hands.

plz approve mod
Find