Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Phoenix Damage (Also one other thing not worth a thread)

Shouldn't the damage be dependent on the guns base accuracy? A shotgun has a 1 in 4 chance to phoenix someone, and does ~80 or so damage. You can snipe them across the map and they just burn to death. A rifle can have, say, a 1 in 10 chance and does the same damage with phoenix?

The shotgun should do 80 phoenix damage close-up, but at long range it should drop significantly I feel.

Also, can you please install some teleporters in the new lobby's starting room? It takes 20-30 seconds to run up to the quest giver and stuff. Thanks!
Find

The shotguns chance may display 1 in 4, but that chance is multiplied by the amount of pellets shot to help balance it.

Also, the damage ticks for phoenix can't be changed without me doing some more modifications after the damage has been registered(it only does 1 damage per tick). It would be easier to make the duration change based on stuff like that, thus making the overall damage change.
Find

Alright. We were just getting hit with, say, 2-3 damage shotgun blasts across the map, then losing more or less all of our HP. Was kinda annoying. Thanks for replying.

Brass: My traitor buddy says a remote bomb of mine hit him for "maybe 3 damage", but he was quite literally impossibly far away from where I placed it. I checked the logs and it doesn't say that I damaged him, but my quest still reset.
Find

I can see how the shotgun is OP but it is the only one on the server and what if it gets ruined
Find