Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some other "Objective" to focus on?

The quests are, honestly, pretty easy to do. I can do all 6 in a day or two, and after that I don't really have a goal. I don't care much about rewards, so minimal ones are fine.

If you complete all of your quests, could you gain access to some boring but typical ones? E.G

Get 200 Deagle kills
Get 150 M16 kills

Something like that. The rewards would be minimal, but you could work up to them! Maybe you could find Gift Packages if forerunner fragments are too rare. Anyways, just thought it'd be nice.
Find

Or spend fragments to refresh quests?

Iunno, I'm just shittin' out the first thing I think of
Find

yea but terran. some people cant play gmod all day.

/dont want to.
Find

This is more of a little bonus for those who can, Dread. Plus, summer is coming along! I'm also thinking the rewards should be minimal (See: crappy.)
Find

Some people find the quests pretty hard to do, you're just insane at TTT.

Also, an Achievement system is in the works, that will reward XP/Badges/Accessories. it will have things like you suggested above. More long term achievements, also some things that may require a bit of luck to achieve.
Find

Oh! Achievements. Alright, I can dealio with that. I just have an insatiable craving to do stuff while having fun, not JUST have fun.

...Need any help with those 'cheevs?
Find

This weeks quests seem mega easy.Too bad the gun seller isn't selling anything good Sad.If you buy the guy do you get a random roll?it would give me a more incentive to buy that valk ak.
Find

Why don't we just give Terran the option to have 40 quests to do each week.

Or as an actual idea, every 10 levels you get an extra quest each week.
Find

I actually like Dreadarks ideas about getting more quests every 10 levels
Find