Steam Name (During incident): Gustav

Steam ID: xkyrsilencex

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134802986/

Name of staff you were banned by: NotChosen

Length of the ban: 7 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: RDM and Leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: No

Additional details: i got falsed kos so i killed wolfy9800 for false kosing me. i left because my mom was getting mad that i was still on gmod.
Find

Just chipping in, Gustav has played for a while and I know him a bit, and I already contacted NotChosen about it. I don't think he left out of malicious content or anything. When Wolfy comes online, I plan to talk to him and get him to post his opinion here, but I'm virtually 100% sure that Wolfy wouldn't mind an unban. Until then, though, yeah.
Find

I don't think he intended to RDM + Leave but I've only seen him troll and be a smartass so I can't say for certain. I wasn't there the entire time so take my first seven words with a grain of salt. While I think he may cause problems he hasn't yet so I'm kinda on the fence. +0
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I don't really feel like being a dick and banning him for an rdm so eh. Just unban him.
Find

That's not your Steam ID.
Find

I've played with you for a few days, and while at times you are a tad bit annoying at times, you still are an active player, meaning you must really care for this community, and if Wolfy sees no issue, you should be unbanned soon.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Since wolfy doesn't think you should be banned I will unban you.
Find