Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Not glitchy what-so-ever.

Find

read your damn messages.

that is all.
Find

Infinite preparing glitch has been around for a while, but is this simply a video to try and shit on FRG?
Find

Dude. Read your messages like holy shit.
Find

got dem pm's from dat alt to look cool
Find

(06-04-2015, 02:49 AM)Terran Wrote:  Infinite preparing glitch has been around for a while, but is this simply a video to try and shit on FRG?
Find

That's a gmod glitch. Also stop wasting your time with stuff like that.
Find

I don't think he posted it to harm anything? I found it kind of funny. This bug usually fixes itself after a little bit.

But next time it happens, let me know and I'll see if I can find away to completely stop it from happening.

also:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=206

Note the "Beta". Nothing is exactly final yet, and bugs of course are bound to happen. I'm the only person coding things for it after all, I'm only human Smile.
Find

He probably stopped reading his messages after he realized that everyone he wasn't friends with didn't have anything nice to say.

(06-04-2015, 02:49 AM)Terran Wrote:  Infinite preparing glitch has been around for a while, but is this simply a video to try and shit on FRG?

No no, I wouldn't do that. I've enjoyed the community and people so far.

(06-04-2015, 03:03 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I don't think he posted it to harm anything? I found it kind of funny. This bug usually fixes itself after a little bit.

But next time it happens, let me know and I'll see if I can find away to completely stop it from happening.

also:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=206

Note the "Beta". Nothing is exactly final yet, and bugs of course are bound to happen. I'm the only person coding things for it after all, I'm only human Smile.

Hey Brass. You're an excellent coder man. This wasn't to shit on anything, I still love coming on every so often! I quite enjoy being around most of the people on FRG now. Considering most of the people I DISTASTE don't come on much anymore or leave instantly because I entered the game. (Not a dig at anyone in particular)