Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Which is the best Idea?
First Timer's Area
Black Market
Post Office
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Adding to the Lobby!

Star 
Basically, the Lobby Map is way too bare, so I went around the map finding all the bare areas and tried to find a use for them. Here is my result:

Little Room Next To Spawn:
Could be like an intro area, telling all the first timers in the lobby what to do and how to get quests and stuff.

Outside Warehouse:
Could have like a "Black Market" area where if you pay 100 Fragments, (Yes, 100, because it's the Black Market) you get a RANDOM item from 1 of the 3 NEXT week Items Septimis will sell. Meaning you could either get the Legendary, or you could strike out and get the Unlikely or Rare.

Little Outside House:
Could maybe be a Post Office where you can send Mail to other players. Another idea to go along with this is maybe adding Gifts to the mail to send to friends and stuff.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Little Outside House:
Could maybe be a Post Office where you can send Mail to other players. Another idea to go along with this is maybe adding Gifts to the mail to send to friends and stuff.
[/quote]

Sends all the useless crap to my friends, and they can't refuse it muhhhhahahah
Find

Quote:Little Outside House:

The lobby server isn't a role playing server...

at least I don't think it is...
Find

(06-05-2015, 03:16 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

Well, I thought if someone who you wanted to trade with wasn't on atm, you could mail them asking about it
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-05-2015, 03:18 PM)it_ember Wrote:  
(06-05-2015, 03:16 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

Well, I thought if someone who you wanted to trade with wasn't on atm, you could mail them asking about it

Mailing is connected to the chat box.
Find

I also thought about the Mail thing, and I decided to limit the spam, sending a letter could cost like, 10-20 coins or something like that, or you could disable getting letters
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-05-2015, 03:19 PM)it_ember Wrote:  I also thought about the Mail thing, and I decided to limit the spam, sending a letter could cost like, 10-20 coins or something like that, or you could disable getting letters

Why would someone pay 10-20 coins for something they can do for free on the forums/chat box, without the hassle of going to the lobby, walking all the way over there, etc?
Find

(06-05-2015, 03:21 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-05-2015, 03:19 PM)it_ember Wrote:  I also thought about the Mail thing, and I decided to limit the spam, sending a letter could cost like, 10-20 coins or something like that, or you could disable getting letters

Why would someone pay 10-20 coins for something they can do for free on the forums/chat box, without the hassle of going to the lobby, walking all the way over there, etc?

It's just an Idea, plus, you can't send Gifts through the chatbox :3
Umpty Dumpty
Find

You say send gifts but then saying it's more like trading. If you have to wait for them to accept then why not just wait for them to get on anyway
Find

Post Office is only the one that's kinda cool there , rest seem kinda like a waste of time.
Find