Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disguiser suggestion

I think it would be nice if the disguiser hid all coinshop accessories, but still kept your same model. This would stop kos off items, and itll give the traitors a little strategic advantages.
Find

(06-05-2015, 04:06 PM)Armadillo Ninja Wrote:  I think it would be nice if the disguiser hid all coinshop accessories, but still kept your same model.  This would stop kos off items, and itll give the traitors a little strategic advantages.

I suggested this a while back, not sure why it never was implemented.
Find

Too many popular players use the Gman model, there's no real proper balance for it. The disguiser does what it does perfectly, leaving you default.
Find

(06-05-2015, 04:16 PM)Terran Wrote:  Too many popular players use the Gman model, there's no real proper balance for it. The disguiser does what it does perfectly, leaving you default.

I'm just saying it removes the accessories making you whatever model you chose, just without any badges or accessories attached to you.
Find

Exactly, and I don't see a point. I'd rather it stay the default Terrorist model or whatever it is, since I've already forgotten. Which is good. Forgetting about it, that is. But, hey, your suggestion and I already posted my opinion, so
Terran away!
Find

(06-05-2015, 04:33 PM)Terran Wrote:  Exactly, and I don't see a point. I'd rather it stay the default Terrorist model or whatever it is, since I've already forgotten. Which is good. Forgetting about it, that is. But, hey, your suggestion and I already posted my opinion, so
Terran away!

This could open up the idea of disguising as an npc on various maps making some more player models popular
Find

I swear I updated the disguiser ages ago, making it hide all accessories and randomize your player model.. I guess it got overwritten with the updates..

EDIT:
Yeah look:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=424
Find