Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Really annoying "Bug"?

Ever since the new Gmod Update, my console gets spammed with "SWEP:SetWeaponHoldType - ActIndex[ "" ] isn't set! (defaulting to normal)
SWEP:SetWeaponHoldType - ActIndex[ "" ] isn't set! (defaulting to normal)" for every single player in the game at the start of the round.

This means that they're PERMANENTLY in holstered mode, even holding guns, which stick out of their crotches. Its almost impossible to tell if someone is holstered or aiming a gun at me; super aggravating. Image for reference. Please help fix.

Find

I have this problem with set people. Like windwalker's played does this every time he joins. really weird
Find

Same, except the gun isn't in crotches, people just stand with guns pointing at the floor and it makes it hard to tell what gun they have/who they are pointing it at.

ya also im spawning with dna scanner when i'm a traitor
The hitboxes are also fucked up you aim at the top of their head and it wont show their name so their head is a little more down.......
Find

What the hell.. Hmm.. Are you sure it's for every single player, and not just a specific weapon type?
Find

Could be a specific weapon, but I'm not sure. I sure got a lot of spam when there weren't that many people on.
Find

hitbox glitch

Find

Sometimes I saw people who werent glitched and some people were glitched.

also excel i think that is just Gmod hitboxes.
Find