Steam Name (During incident): EL Chicken Soup

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34775550

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/wefygfufgs/home

Name of staff you were banned by: Nerdxx

Length of the ban: perma

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: get it off

Reason for ban: meta game trolling

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yea

Additional details: i will stop being a wanker if people are really butthurt of the stuff i do
Find

Wait, don't you play csgo with Brassx? Why would he ban you and still play csgo with you lmao?
Find

Who be nerdxx?
Find

LOL I didn't make you do this. You told me to unban you so I simple said "make an appeal." I want to see how the rest of the community feels about it and more specifically brass.
Find

(06-06-2015, 07:03 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  Wait, don't you play csgo with Brassx? Why would he ban you and still play csgo with you lmao?

mabe becus good owner.?
Find

I get to play with soup daily since I carry him on csgo. He should be fine as long as dno doesn't play :p
Find

(06-06-2015, 07:03 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  Wait, don't you play csgo with Brassx? Why would he ban you and still play csgo with you lmao?

Being an owner(or in any kind of authoritative position) means you should try your best to do things fairly. Even if your friends with the person. I like chicken, but I know he can be a pain in the ass in TTT.

As for this, it's hard to say dude. I think most of the people you teamed up with to cause a lot of the issues have been banned. I'll see what some more people think about it before anything is decided, as I don't play on the server really, I'd like to see what some of the player base thinks.

I personally don't support you being unbanned, sorry Chicken. You caused too many issues when you did play.

I agree with McNuggie.
Find

I don't mind chicken most of the time, when hes alone and not causing shiz hes a cool guy, I wouldn't be against his ban being shortened.
Find