Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jake made me do this he loves me

chicken is fine most of the time by himself. the only problem is that i know this isn't the first time he has metagamed, etc.

+1 because he is fun to play with and i would like to see him back personally, although I know he has caused some problems. You could just ban him again if there is another incident.
Find

Is this going to be another DNO though, unbanned multiple times yet just getting re-banned again quickly? Chicken is definitely at his best when he isn't in a group with people, and I find him a great guy, but I think it should come down to the higher-ups on this one. Really have a good talk with him and judge if you think he wants to come back to have fun, not to troll people. I'd always give a positive vote, but that's because he's my friend and I can be biased.
Find

I think he should be given 1 chance as DNO did encourage him to metagame.One small mess up and he's dunzo.
Find

(06-07-2015, 01:14 AM)Excel Wrote:  I think he should be given 1 chance as DNO did encourage him to metagame.One small mess up and he's dunzo.

He wasn't encouraged to do it, I was there. He decided to tag along with them.
Find

(06-07-2015, 07:33 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  
(06-07-2015, 01:14 AM)Excel Wrote:  I think he should be given 1 chance as DNO did encourage him to metagame.One small mess up and he's dunzo.

Ah, I thought DNO was like "we can metagame that terran got off" just shorten the ban length
Find

(06-07-2015, 04:35 PM)Excel Wrote:  
(06-07-2015, 07:33 AM)y0Nemo Wrote:  

Ah, I  thought DNO was like "we can metagame that terran got off" just shorten the ban length

So he can continue trolling? I don't trust that he will stop because he never has. This is definitely not this first time breaking the rules.
Find

Hes a changed man I tell you!
Find

(06-06-2015, 10:28 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  I personally don't support you being unbanned, sorry Chicken. You caused too many issues when you did play.

Find

I know that if i get unbanned i cant be a 100% rule keeping terran but i can try my best at it

As for people that say he was encouraged, Chicken has a mind of his own. SO, even with the "Peer Pressure" excuse it doesn't make what he has done right and just. He still followed through with it. With that said, I don't know if he deserves another chance, but I do believe he can change when he's not with the other group.
Find