Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Suffix Ideas

Well, we all know that there aren't that many suffixes and they're all damage-over-time stuff. So, I was thinking: Why not make a MEGATHREAD of suffix ideas? Post the best or the worst or whatever, and let's all compare! Here's a few ideas of my own. I'll try to keep the OP updated with people's ideas.

Find

Of weakness- 1 in 3-10 chance to make the affected target's weapon do substantially less damage for a set amount of seconds
Find

they all sound op except for leech seed

@scott there is already a corrosion suffix you noob
Find

I figured "1 in # chance to do 80+ burning damage you cannot prevent" is more OP than draining ammo or not screaming you death, but, eh.
Find

(06-10-2015, 08:01 PM)Excel Wrote:  they all sound op except for leech seed

@scott there is already a corrosion suffix you noob

Yea forgot about it since there isnt many corrosions out there. Changed to weakness
Find

Of Jesus
A light comes down from the heavens and lift you to paradise
but you are fat and drops you
Find

of Vengeance - 1 in X chance (Depends on gun) to inflict a bonus 10%-20% damage from all sources for 5 seconds (Isn't visible through walls, similar effect to corrosion but yellow, the effect is VERY short so if you notice the effect you will have to act quickly to take advantage, especially good for bosses!)
Find

(06-10-2015, 08:10 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  of Vengeance - 1 in X chance (Depends on gun) to inflict a bonus 10%-20% damage from all sources for 5 seconds (Isn't visible through walls, similar effect to corrosion but yellow, the effect is VERY short so if you notice the effect you will have to act quickly to take advantage, especially good for bosses!)

r00nscape
Find

(06-10-2015, 08:14 PM)Excel Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 08:10 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  of Vengeance - 1 in X chance (Depends on gun) to inflict a bonus 10%-20% damage from all sources for 5 seconds (Isn't visible through walls, similar effect to corrosion but yellow, the effect is VERY short so if you notice the effect you will have to act quickly to take advantage, especially good for bosses!)

r00nscape

That's a thing? Well, since the coins idea is kinda inspired by Runescape I guess it wouldn't matter lel
Find

"Of The Prospect"
*has a (5-10%) of emitting a healing aura (Width of ~3 Players) that stays for 15 seconds healing every player within the radius for (20-25) hp every 30 seconds the gun is held out. <--- That can be shortened.

"Of The Serpent"
*1 in (3-5) chance of launching the user forward when swinging causing whomever they come into contact with to be stunned for (2-4) seconds.
**Melee Weapon only
Find