Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

T weapon changer

I propose a traitor weapon that morphs another traitor weapon into a gun (m16, AK, ETC.)

When you use the traitor weapon, there is a visual effect (easily visible). This lets you hold out an awp and make it look like an m16 but still have the sound effects of an awp as well as the visual effect when used.
Find

This is a pretty good idea actually, given it adds a visual effect that makes it noticeable for the gun to be "disguised"

I don't know how this could be coded, but +1.
Find

It depends how noticeable it would be that said gun is disguised.
Maybe once you shoot it, it turns into, say, the AWP for 3-5 seconds and turns back again.

Otherwise, it'd be too OP and would be another major cause for RDM I feel.
Find

It would have a visual effect, that is for the coder to decide whether it shimmers or changes back and forth between the guns.
Find

Please no, I like killing baddies that are sniping with the awp.Peak the corner and Boom
Find

I dont know about this. I see where it makes a traitors job easier but thats the bad thing for me. I understand that you have to waste a credit but i feel this just makes a t's job too easy. I enjoyed trying to hide myself when using t weapons.
Find

(06-12-2015, 04:28 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  This is a pretty good idea actually, given it adds a visual effect that makes it noticeable for the gun to be "disguised"

This is literally one of the easiest codes...

All you do is change the view and the world models lol.
Find

bumperino
Find

Well, I for 1 don't wanna have to hear a HUGE shoot awps, that would be Loud as Hell
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-12-2015, 12:21 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-12-2015, 04:28 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  This is a pretty good idea actually, given it adds a visual effect that makes it noticeable for the gun to be "disguised"

This is literally one of the easiest codes...

All you do is change the view and the world models lol.

For a simple way yes. But adding an interesting 'phase/shimmer' effect is more tricky.

I do like this idea, perhaps to balance it, I could make it revert to the original model when you shoot it, and have it remain that way for a second or so. It would be more-so to hide a weapon you just killed someone with imo.