Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

er

Since the radio is such a useless T weapon, you can DNA it, as well as its kinda obvious when theres been beeping for 5 minutes straight.

I suggest we replace it with a silencer, equippable to any regular gun ( no awperino silencerino ) It completely muffles the sound, as well as targets shot with the gun do not scream. This would be wayyyy more useful than the useless radio.

Um, meant to say Silencer for the title.
Find

wouldn't this render the silenced pistol absolutely useless?
Find

(06-12-2015, 04:39 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  wouldn't this render the silenced pistol absolutely useless?

No, because you can put another silencer on the silenced pistol making it quieter and even more obvious.
Find

oh yea........ im dumb
Find

To be honest, it still bugs me that its a "Silencer". A "Silencer" doesn't exist, a "Suppressor" is what you're looking for. Even then, it...helps an amount, just not a lot. I mean, it suppresses the shot, yeah, but nowhere near enough to make it silent. Also, Thrakos or a HUGE with no bullet firing sound = too OP

I rely on sound to figure out what's happening to me at any given moment, since I'm Daredevil.
Find

(06-12-2015, 04:52 AM)Terran Wrote:  To be honest, it still bugs me that its a "Silencer". A "Silencer" doesn't exist, a "Suppressor" is what you're looking for. Even then, it...helps an amount, just not a lot. I mean, it suppresses the shot, yeah, but nowhere near enough to make it silent. Also, Thrakos or a HUGE with no bullet firing sound = too OP

I rely on sound to figure out what's happening to me at any given moment, since I'm Daredevil.

I mean it's not like its a permanent asset, clearly the "suppressor" would be visible to others, so that could also argue bombs or AWPs are op
just a matter of paying attention since only the T will have it
Find

We all know you're not blind Terran but still, we could make it so that it had a tiny sound instead of silent, of course there would be the animation of it firing.
Find

also thrakos is very balanced pls.
Find

As long as it made SOME sound, changed by distance, I'm okay with it. The 100% silenced pistol (I know you can hear the shot when you shoot it, but for everyone else they can't hear it) is pretty damned good considering.
Find

I actually think the radio is very useful. It can cause dna from a body to seem like it's in a t roon when you are long gone. Plus it gives you the ability to put sounds suchs as gun shots or c4. This can be used to clear out a room or herd players to another area. The radio is very underrated
Find