Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Suggestion] Third person on Lobby

I think it would be very beneficial if we could enable/disable a third person on the server, maybe just add 'chasecam' ?
Find

I don't know about beneficial but I would like it. +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

i just don't see the point... there is nothing in the server to have third person to be even needed or usefull. and when the battles are done and finished it would give unfair advantages. -1
Find

YES!

PLEASE!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I think like third person. I also like first person. Maybe have third person allowed for just walking around on the map, but disable the ability to change back and forth when in a battle. +1
Find

I don't get it. How would it help? Wouldn't it be disabled for duels anyways? What benefit does third person present to a game where you have to crouch jump over things?

Sounds like a pointless addition.
Find

(06-12-2015, 05:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't get it. How would it help? Wouldn't it be disabled for duels anyways? What benefit does third person present to a game where you have to crouch jump over things?

It's a lobby - Which means socializing, being able to see your character and around you would be awesome, of course it would be disabled during duels to make it fair.
Find

Just sit in one of the gambling table chairs and party for 3rd person.
Find

this is literally so unneeded it made me laugh.

(06-12-2015, 06:26 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  
(06-12-2015, 05:09 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't get it. How would it help? Wouldn't it be disabled for duels anyways? What benefit does third person present to a game where you have to crouch jump over things?

It's a lobby - Which means socializing, being able to see your character and around you would be awesome, of course it would be disabled during duels to make it fair.

this isn't a role playing server.

why would you need to see your character?
Find

I think its something small but a good idea. Def shouldn't be a priority but I like the idea of being able to be in third person while walking about the lobby but def not in duels. Being able to see my own character dance and how I look and stuff would be fun.
Find