Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MP5 Player (New Unique Weapon Idea)

Music 
Behold!

The NEW MP5 Music Player! This is a new gun called the MP5 Player (Spoof of MP3 Player) and it's the MP5 from CS:S

I got the idea from the Umpty Dumpty, and came up with the pun for the name like the UMP,

Basically, if it gets added, it would be a SLOW shooting gun that has an increased clip like the Glock-a-Doodle-Do. It would have increased Damage, Mobility, and Recoil (Technically Decreased, cause it's be Green) The real unique part about it though is that it always has the Muffle Hearing Trait, and Always has a trait that deals extra damage to users wielding a Radio (yes, the T weapon, no one really uses it, it's just for laughing sake since MP3 Players made Radios not used as much)

The reason I would like more guns like the Umpty Dumpty is because we have all these unused CS:S weapon models just lying around, and I thought of a better use for them

Umpty Dumpty
Find

If i'm correct, i believe an mp3 has a really fast firerate. Not super fast but pretty fucking fast
Find

(06-13-2015, 01:26 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  If i'm correct, i believe an mp3 has a really fast firerate. Not super fast but pretty fucking fast
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Mp5 player?
Find

Awh man, when I read the title, I got excited thinking it was a unique gun where instead of hearing gunshots it played music every shot...

damn, such disappoint...
Find

I would not like that gun very much if so, Unpoke.
Find

How about a gun that shoots out the DEEZ NUTS VINE?
OH YEAH I WOULD LOVE THAT!
Find

(06-13-2015, 01:31 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  Mp5 player?

MP5 = the Gun

MP3 = The Music Player/ and or music format
Umpty Dumpty
Find