• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BCSP] bearnuts▄︻芫━━ -Membership Application

Steam name(current):[BCSP] bearnuts▄︻芫━━

Time played on server:52 hours 12 minutes 31 seconds

Friend showed me it

Never been banned

To have a good time and to play with great friends

This is the guy:http://steamcommunity.com/id/41828242/

I love to play games,sports,and be a good friend!
Find

if you are gonna make a member app.... details are important.... you have a "sentence" in each if you can even call it that. i mean how much do you want to be apart of the community if you cant even put together a details app......... please add more. no rating as of now
Find

This guy rdmed me after I said stop when I was a detective (prop kill) -1 right now.
Find

Even though my opinion doesn't matter here, this is a big -1 from me. Last night he rdm'd several times, and seeing as how he can't even form a coherent sentence for his membership application, I don't think he's ready.
Find

Anyone who has to copy and paste his name shouldn't deserve to be on the internet. Also, you rdm a lot.
Find

You can be annoying at times (sometimes more than me), and you continue to do things even after being told to stop.

I know this hurts, but -1 from me as well, you just need to be more considerate of how you act with other players.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Didn't you JUST have a complaint on you for RDM and leave?
Find

I heard rumors of you RDMing a detective last night and Mass RDMing I couldnt get the old logs iunno why, but like 5 people told me and I've had problems with you and RDM before, also very dry app, I like moist apps. -1 unless improvement is shown
Find

AHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAA
SO BAREBONES
AHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHHAA
Oh Hey...it's me C:

(06-16-2015, 10:18 PM)Rangerdanger0 Wrote:  AHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAA
SO BAREBONES
AHAHAHAHHAH
AHAHHAA