Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FRG Game Night.

I vote Minecraft. There could be awards for being the first person to unlock an achievement. Limit it to one award per person so that the first person to get the diamonds achievement doesn't also get the Nether award.
Find

Minecraft, without being modded? I've had the game since 2009, I'll, uh, pass.
Find

I don't mind hosting shit if we can't get anyone else to do it, I just need to find the password so I can port forward.

My father is paranoid about hackers n shit.
Find

Nah minecraft is too boring. Terraria if anything. It's on Steam and it's cheap.

And better.
Find

(06-16-2015, 01:01 PM)Eons Wrote:  Thx grass that would be awesome

*Thanks
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

(06-16-2015, 05:06 PM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  For those who don't know, we do have a TeamSpeak server. You can use if you want to dick around with your friends! I believe it's the same IP as the server. Just be reasonable with it and don't abuse it.

Make sure when you join the TS make your name either

Flying, Aresuft, or Denneh.
Find

(06-16-2015, 04:50 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  I say Terran, Fuzzy, Scott and I become Certified Game Master's as we did start this.Jkjk. But Yes this would be awesome to do as a full community not just 6 friends dickin around on the games.

bump. also we can add games for the slow nights like risk of rain, worms, castle crashers, and so on
Find

I think it should mainly be games that most people (myself) have.
Find

(06-17-2015, 03:44 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think it should mainly be games that most people (myself) have.

So you can join EVERY night? lol
Find

(06-17-2015, 03:57 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(06-17-2015, 03:44 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think it should mainly be games that most people (myself) have.

So you can join EVERY night? lol

exactly!
Find