Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 6/16/2015

•You should no longer beable to use 'explode' or 'kill' commands while on fire, or affected with a DoT trait/suffix. (UNTESTED)
•Fixed the blank space at the bottom of the trade chat in the trade window.
•added more hack script detection.
•Added a new tier.
•Fixed various other bugs.

For those who don't know, I have been taking a small break from coding(at least for long hours like I used to), due to some personal side effects that have risen from coding for long hours(10+ hours sometimes), If all's well I'll be back to it in a week or so.

New Tier? I can take a guess at what it is...

Swift
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-16-2015, 01:28 PM)Brassx Wrote:  •added more hack script detection.

Nuggie is SOL.
Find

Honestly, there's a lot of content on FRG right now and people are having a great time. Take time off and have fun, you've earned it and maybe it'll help you come up with some more great ideas!

Thanks for working on something to prevent people from committing suicide when hit with DoT, I never expected it to be this quickly received.
Find

Thanks for the hard work, Brass. <3
Find

I think you need to take some breaks if you're always coding for 10+ hours

FORE!!!
Find

Tested the kill bind when afflicted with a suffix, You cant commit Sudoku anymore. Nice job Brass Smile
Find

(06-16-2015, 01:28 PM)Brassx Wrote:  •You should no longer beable to use 'explode' or 'kill' commands while on fore, or affected with a DoT trait/suffix. (UNTESTED)
•Fixed the blank space at the bottom of the trade chat in the trade window.
•added more hack script detection.
•Added a new tier.
•Fixed various other bugs.

For those who don't know, I have been taking a small break from coding(at least for long hours like I used to), due to some personal side effects that have risen from coding for long hours(10+ hours sometimes), If all's well I'll be back to it in a week or so.
Rip terran
Find

I'm the one who asked for it to be implemented, Excel. Lol.
Find