Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Default SG's are a bit powerful

It'd help if we had the actual STATS, but by the by, SG's are pretty damn good. The lack of magazine size doesn't really matter...They're like a Mac10 with much better accuracy, better recoil, more damage and more fire-rate.

I feel as an SMG with the ability to spray someone in the back and kill them in five shots virtually instantly, it shouldn't be usable at long range. Hell, the AUG has less long range capability than the SG.

Maybe increase the recoil, lower the accuracy and add a VERY SLIGHT dampener on the fire-rate? They just kill too fast compared to what I can find.

Edit: Actually, Rotshout's suggestion of damage fall-off is a good idea.

Mac10's CANNOT long-range someone, but SG's can. They should be amazing at short range (Keep them OPAF), kinda shitty at medium and complete trash at long-range.

I vote damage falloff at distance.
Find

No, just don't nerf SG's fam. You can nerf everything else but SG's aren't op.
Find

I'll admit SG's are pretty op. Sorry Radio they are. But I'd rather take Rot's alternative because an SG is suppose to be a semi-medium ranged gun so the damage falloff would be pretty damn good.
Find

I think that damage falloff sounds really amazing. I just don't see how they should be long-range, medium-range and short-range lol. Especially if they have a suffix.
Find

But yeah. I can't Mac10 spray across a map, but SG's work fine. Damage drop-off...please?
Find

omg nerf everything excel has-terran's logic
Find

You mean...Anything anyone has?

Had a new guy spray an SG across Albatross, I was in the boat he was on the tower, hit me easy as pie. That's like a Shotgun having infinite range.

I'm not saying make the gun weaker, but if its an SMG, then shouldn't it...not reach across the map?

Ah well, I'm still good enough it doesn't matter if people use cheese weapons.
Find

any gun can be a close range gun, or a long range gun you just have to get the right tier for it.
Find

Nope. AUG's have less long-range capability than the SG due to massive recoil, despite having a scope.

A FAMAS has similar range to the SG, but infinitely less firerate.

SG's should be absolute, kill-you-in-one-second up close beasts, not snipers. Also, no offense, but you're not really good enough at the game to warrant a gun complaint.