Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Damage Above

Their should be a damage above a players head your shooting at.To see how much dmg your wep is doing per shot.Also add a feature if my first idea is ever added to add up all the dmg you currently are shooting but dmg number added up is out in 6 secs.Like a new process.Also add ragdolls to the lobby if the ideas are added so you can test out your weps fast and quick.It may help out future tiers.
Find

Good idea. Something like borderlands where it shows how much damage your shots are doing. I didn't really understand the second part though. Last part is good too. Like training dummies on the lobby server so you can test how much damage your guns do for headshots, body shots, or leg shots.

shooting range on lobby server ? Big Grin

(06-19-2015, 11:44 PM)Excel Wrote:  shooting range on lobby server ? Big Grin

What is the point of that? Like honestly, this isn't a very difficult game where you need to learn spray patterns, etc.
Find

(06-19-2015, 11:49 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

What is the point of that? Like honestly, this isn't a very difficult game where you need to learn spray patterns, etc.

yes because the entire point of using guns is to see the spray pattern...I want to see damage of the guns im using so if i can tell if its 2 3 4 or 5 shots to kill in the head
Find

(06-19-2015, 11:51 PM)Excel Wrote:  

yes because the entire point of using guns is to see the spray pattern...I want to see damage of the guns im using so if i can tell if its 2 3 4 or 5 shots to kill in the head

that is a completely different than what this is about.....
Find

(06-19-2015, 11:59 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

What??? Did you even read the rest of the comments? That's EXACTLY what this thread is about. xD
Find

ADD MIRRORS TO THE LOBBY TOO PLEASE, I LIKE TO EDIT MY LOOK AND SEE HOW IT ACTUALLY APPEARS IN MOTION

(06-20-2015, 12:10 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  

What??? Did you even read the rest of the comments? That's EXACTLY what this thread is about. xD

No, it isn't. What the OP said is to add damage notifiers. Excel suggested something that you shoot at to "practice" with your weapons(which isn't need)

(06-20-2015, 12:33 AM)TobiasX Wrote:  
(06-20-2015, 12:10 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-19-2015, 11:49 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  What is the point of that? Like honestly, this isn't a very difficult game where you need to learn spray patterns, etc.

No, it isn't. What the OP said is to add damage notifiers. Excel suggested something that you shoot at to "practice" with your weapons(which isn't need)

Copied and pasted from the very first post "Also add ragdolls to the lobby if the ideas are added so you can test out your weps fast and quick."

That's why I said, "good idea like dummies you can shoot at or something" in my post.
Find