Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Marketplace Sorting

I feel like this has been suggested already, but I can't find it anywhere, so here it is.

We should be able to sort the Marketplace by Seller, Price, Item type, Rarity, whether it has a suffix or not, by suffix, etc.

Filters for only seeing certain types of items (like just Shotguns) should be added too.
Find

There is most of that already
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(06-26-2015, 01:53 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  There is most of that already

You can't sort at all. It sorts everything automatically by date (newest to oldest) and you can only filter by Rarity types (doesn't sort them differently).
Find

Ive wanted to be able to search by traits but I couldn't so i cried.
Find

(06-26-2015, 03:04 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  Ive wanted to be able to search by traits but I couldn't so i cried.

That's a good solution I guess
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

There is this thing called a search bar that allows you to search for items (Such as shotguns). I guess the only real good part I read in there was pricing, that should be added because then I could finally stop seeing Excel's abuse of the marketplace as his second inventory or people thinking that a lightweight is worth 700 coins.

Also does it really matter who the seller is when buying a gun? YOU SEE THEIR NAME ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE ALREADY.

(06-26-2015, 03:26 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  There is this thing called a search bar that allows you to search for items (Such as shotguns). I guess the only real good part I read in there was pricing, that should be added because then I could finally stop seeing Excel's abuse of the marketplace as his second inventory or people thinking that a lightweight is worth 700 coins.

Also does it really matter who the seller is when buying a gun? YOU SEE THEIR NAME ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE ALREADY.

What if I only want to see McNuggie's stuff?
Find

(06-26-2015, 03:26 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  There is this thing called a search bar that allows you to search for items (Such as shotguns). I guess the only real good part I read in there was pricing, that should be added because then I could finally stop seeing Excel's abuse of the marketplace as his second inventory or people thinking that a lightweight is worth 700 coins.

Can you search for specific traits, etc.

And besides, half the weapons you would want to search for don't even use the common names such as H.U.G.E.
Find

I feel like this needs to be bumped because it would be great to have on the server.
Find

(06-26-2015, 03:46 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

What if I only want to see McNuggie's stuff?

It shouldnt matter who you're buying from.