Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

+Member Application: Unpoke

Unpoke's +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Unpoke

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I was banned for 1 day for attempted RDM and leave when I first joined the server.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I feel like I've been really accepted into the community, and I've made a lot of friends in it. I want a way to be able to give back to the server, and this is the best way I think I can. I'm often on when no other members or +members are on, and find myself in servers full of new people late at night very frequently, and I do enjoy it but occasionally they do need to see there are rules. Since nobody is around, it does get a bit crazy and there isn't much I can do about it. I would love to try to keep order and make sure new players have a fun, fair, and enjoyable environment to play in.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I feel like you should promote me because I can contribute towards making FRG an enjoyable server to both new and old members. Although I'm usually laid back, I can be stern on rules if need-be. I understand that by becoming a +Member, I am someone newer people will look towards to see how the server works, and I understand I won't be able to be a complete idiot and disobey rules. I may be overstepping my limits here applying for +Member, but McNuggie as well as others have recommended I apply, and I think this is a good next step towards me helping FRG.

Do you have any administrative experience: I've moderated some minor minecraft servers, but nothing crazy or worth any value.

Additional Details: I really have to thank you all, the server, the community, everything. I feel welcome in this community and have made all sorts of new friends, and have begun to use FRG as a general escape from life, real world problems, and as a stress-reliever. I love this server and everyone in it, and I may have gotten myself a little addicted to it, lol. Even if it's not through +Member or any sort of status, I'll try to keep giving back to the server any way I know how. Thanks everyone.