Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Silly lobby idea

So this is a really useless addition to the lobby but it would just be a fun addition. I was thinking of a disco room or something! since you can use the act dance command and others like it, why not have a place to do it? It really has no use but would be somewhere to go and fuck around. Eh, just thought it would be kind of cool to have.
Find

+1. Never been there, but yes.
Find

+1 , I can finally be good at dancing for once
Find

inb4 FRG Dance RP
Find

i dont seee the point for this. all i see is a longer download time and the possibility for lag
Find

He just wants to pick up a.i chicks
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(06-27-2015, 01:19 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  i dont seee the point for this. all i see is a longer download time and the possibility for lag

The download doesn't even take long to begin with. It only takes a few seconds. And I doubt it would make anyone lag.
Find

(06-27-2015, 02:36 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 01:19 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  i dont seee the point for this. all i see is a longer download time and the possibility for lag

The download doesn't even take long to begin with. It only takes a few seconds. And I doubt it would make anyone lag.

lights, camera, lag....

i know people on the server that can hardly handle sky boxes on map. the though of disco type lights just sounds like a lot of lag to me that the lobby don't need
Find

(06-27-2015, 04:19 PM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 02:36 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

lights, camera, lag....

i know people on the server that can hardly handle sky boxes on map. the though of disco type lights just sounds like a lot of lag to me that the lobby don't need

If they can't handle skyboxes on most maps, they're probably not a regular... a few extra seconds of loading won't kill ya. Either way, whether it be with this or something else, the lobby will expand.
Find

How about more fun rooms to pass the time. like parkour room. Every one loves a good parkour map (in minecraft) why not in gmod
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find