Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

D:

Well, I won't be playing garry's mod for awhile I keep getting this "Disk write error" and I can't fix it because the tutorials/guide on how to fix it isn't helping me. Sorry for being inactive
Find

Aw. Maybe some of the geniuses here can help you?
Find

(06-27-2015, 10:01 PM)Terran Wrote:  Aw. Maybe some of the geniuses here can help you?

Everyone will just tell him to delete System 32.
Find

(06-27-2015, 10:12 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 10:01 PM)Terran Wrote:  Aw. Maybe some of the geniuses here can help you?

Yeah, don't listen to those people. What you got to do is put salt in your hard drive, graphics card, mother board, and CPU. That should fix it!
Find

(06-27-2015, 10:19 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

Yeah, don't listen to those people. What you got to do is put salt in your hard drive, graphics card, mother board, and CPU. That should fix it!

He's trolling ya.

You take out your CPU, put butter inbetween all the pins, then place it back into the socket, then throw your entire mobo into a pan and sauté it.
I like putting diced onions onto mine with some bell peppers too.

That helps me increase my FPS. Went from 60 ---> 90
Find

(06-27-2015, 10:40 PM)Bro-Tato Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 10:19 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  

He's trolling ya.

You take out your CPU, put butter inbetween all the pins, then place it back into the socket, then throw your entire mobo into a pan and sauté it.
I like putting diced onions onto mine with some bell peppers too.

That helps me increase my FPS. Went from 60 ---> 90

What you need to do is open the computer itself and put toothpaste on the motherboard.
Find

These all work somewhat but what you need to do is take out your motherboard and smear toothpaste all over it. This will protect it when you use sandpaper to make it more flat and efficient.. Also cover your fan with olive oil. This helps air out the inside of your computer and helps to take out dust.

fuck he said the toothpaste one before me.
Find

(06-27-2015, 10:46 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  These all work somewhat but what you need to do is take out your motherboard and smear toothpaste all over it. This will protect it when you use sandpaper to make it more flat and efficient.. Also cover your fan with olive oil. This helps air out the inside of your computer and helps to take out dust.

fuck he said the toothpaste one before me.

See? The toothpaste one is much more efficient.
Find

In all seriousness, we're losing a really good member and a part of our community for god-knows-how-long due to some stupid issue, can anyone actually help him please?
Find

(06-27-2015, 11:14 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  In all seriousness, we're losing a really good member and a part of our community for god-knows-how-long due to some stupid issue, can anyone actually help him please?

Found the hardass.

Get a sense of humor please.

If I actually knew, I'm sure I'd post it. Same with everyone else in the thread.