Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mougwi RDM x1 & Leave and Disrespect

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Mougwi

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:14044954

Map the event happened on: MW2 Highrise

Date of event: 6/28/2015

What Happened?: I said he was suspicious and he decided to kill me for it. When reported, he decided to disrespect me.

Witnesses: Everyone in the video.

Evidence:

Find

Fair report, thanks for supplying appropriate evidence.
Was Soul active before and after this occurred?

unrelated but its kind of creepy that you record every time you play lol
Find

(06-28-2015, 07:56 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Fair report, thanks for supplying appropriate evidence.
Was Soul active before and after this occurred?

unrelated but its kind of creepy that you record every time you play lol

Yes. He was active. I asked him afterwards why he wasn't going through the reports, but he never responded.

I record all the time for this reason. I dislike people who disobey the rules.
Find

It's rdm and leave but he was never slayed next round for it so I wouldn't ban for it.
You shouldn't go out of your way to annoy people though,It's like your baiting people to do something EX. You follow Terran with a shotgun constantly.Please just play the game to have fun man Big Grin no need to take TTT serious

(06-28-2015, 08:48 AM)Excel Wrote:  It's rdm and leave but he was never slayed next round for it so I wouldn't ban for it.
You shouldn't go out of your way to annoy people though,It's like your baiting people to do something EX. You follow Terran with a shotgun constantly.Please just play the game to have fun man Big Grin no need to take TTT serious

I followed Terran for one round until he got to his second warning, then I left and never saw him again until the end of the round.
Plus I wasn't going out of my way to annoy anyone. I did absolutely nothing wrong.
Find

Dave chill out when ur playing ttt it takes more than just you to play. Stop getting upset about these little things and go directly to the forms to cry about. This is why people leave the server little stupid people who thing they own the server. It's just a game why you got to be made about it

P.s Dave your not being disrespected your not staff so you have very little to none powers
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

(06-28-2015, 12:13 PM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  Dave chill out when ur playing ttt it takes more than just you to play. Stop getting upset about these little things and go directly to the forms to cry about. This is why people leave the server little stupid people who thing they own the server. It's just a game why you got to be made about it

I'm not upset by anything. In the video, you can clearly tell that I don't care. I just dislike people who break the rules. If I see ANYONE break the rules and I have evidence, I'll report them. The less rule-breakers, the better.

(06-28-2015, 12:13 PM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  Dave chill out when ur playing ttt it takes more than just you to play. Stop getting upset about these little things and go directly to the forms to cry about. This is why people leave the server little stupid people who thing they own the server. It's just a game why you got to be made about it

P.s Dave your not being disrespected your not staff so you have very little to none powers

I'm not being disrespected because I'm not staff? What?
Find

I for one take dave's side. Mougwi did rdm and the staff (soul) wasn't even looking at the reports. All the tine i've played with dave hes forgiven many many times. Mougwi if you every read this. you were wrong to rdm and leave. I'd like to see some punishment for mougwi. not the full week ban. but maybe a couple days(unless jake decides the full week ban XD)
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

(06-28-2015, 12:23 PM)Leo The Sexy Kitty Wrote:  I for one take dave's side. Mougwi did rdm and the staff (soul) wasn't even looking at the reports. All the tine i've played with dave hes forgiven many many times. Mougwi if you every read this. you were wrong to rdm and leave. I'd like to see some punishment for mougwi. not the full week ban. but maybe a couple days(unless jake decides the full week ban XD)

If you apologize, I cancel the report. He didn't apologize.
Find

I'd say just give Mougwi a warning or at max a few days. He seemed like he was just very annoyed and upset. And he could have seen that he wasn't slain yet so he just left instead of letting the arguing go on.
Find