Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon list

A list that says the names, chances of getting the weapon in a crate, and prices of all the weapons in the game.
Find

You'd have to get Brass or someone else who helps him with coding to post most of that.
Find

as long as its only items that have already dropped.
Find

They dont want to reveal drop chances it seems. I have asked about a couple items and get told "nope" about it.
At most the a list of forerunner package tiers or something.
Find

(06-29-2015, 07:07 PM)Terran Wrote:  You'd have to get Brass or someone else who helps him with coding to post most of that.

I wish I had someone helping code lol.

Aresuft doesn't btw. I made him a coinshop development section in the coinshop, which exports a script automatically of the coinshop item when he's done.

As for a list, I don't really like posting an exact rarity for most items, and I could post a list of all items currently found.

But to give a general idea of the rarities:
Ordinary 0 - 499
Common 500 - 1899
Uncommon 1900 - 8999
Unlikely 9000 - 16999
Rare 17000 - 39999
Legendary 40000 - ?
Godlike ? - ?
Find

That actually helps, thanks! I was wondering how the low-tiered stuff scaled.
You could always hire slaves to work in the code mines.
Find

The system actually used to fade the Rarity class color based on how close it was to the next rarity class too(purple = legendary, red = godlike, if an item was close to godlike rarity, it would be more red than purple, but still say Legendary), but I disabled that because it could possibly confuse some people. But if many people want to see it, I could re-enable it for a bit and see how you guys like it.
Find

I'd love to see it! It sounds pretty interesting, and its more beneficial than not.
Find

Yea i would love to see how close.my godlike is to exotic Tongue
Find

We also require more chances to get extra badges. Badges! Badges!
By "we", I mean "me".
Find