Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Derp-A-Doodle-Doo -Abuse of member+

Please show the footage where I kos'd derp and neither of you killed him.
Find

(06-30-2015, 04:30 AM)Kheyre-Sama Wrote:  Please show the footage where I kos'd derp and neither of you killed him.

You didn't give us time to kill him. You instantly put a KOS on us as well, so we decided to team up with him because of your false KOSes.

But I'm going to edit the footage down to that scene and post it. It'll take at least an hour and a half.
Find

Here's what happened from my POV, I shitboxed some guy three times while standing in front of him looking behind him. My T buddy Derp was the only person in sight, and he killed the afk. We went down a staircase and killed some other dude. We went back up the staircase and met with Dave, who was not a traitor, Kheyre kosed all three of us after I id'd the first body. He then proceeded to rdm all of us, including the inno. He kosed off of location, then changed his story multiple times.
Find

(06-30-2015, 04:32 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  Here's what happened from my POV, I shitboxed some guy three times while standing in front of him looking behind him. My T buddy Derp was the only person in sight, and he killed the afk. We went down a staircase and killed some other dude. We went back up the staircase and met with Dave, who was not a traitor, Kheyre kosed all three of us after I id'd the first body. He then proceeded to rdm all of us, including the inno. He kosed off of location, then changed his story multiple times.

This is 100% what happened.
Find

Not on-topic, but Dave, RDM of a T is -not- two slays. I don't understand why you're implying you know the rules better.
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=884
T on T RDM is two slays, however.

More on-topic: This report feels superficial at best. I really just can't make up a mind when there's four or five different opinions. They SHOULD have listened to Kheyre, who was a detective, but sometimes mistakes happen. Also, its not like it was Rotshout's fault, he shouldn't have to plunk bullets into his T buddy.
Find

There was absolutely no possible way he saw us kill the first person without me seeing him. When we came up the stairs again, he was about three hundred feet away opposite the first body. I was looking that direction while I tried to kill the first person, and he wasn't there until after we left the scene. He couldn't have seen through a window because this map is shitty and doesn't have windows, just Apple and a bunch of fake doors.

This report could easily be turned into a perma for Kheyre for mass rdm.

I was on one of the smokestack ladders when I kosed derp. I was capable of kosing him was I not? I witnessed him kill the person in the damage logs before I shot dave (about 30s from kos).
Considering I was a DETECTIVE. My kos should have been followed. That is why Rot/Dave died, neither of them did anything about derp standing beside them.

Go ahead and claim I changed my story all you want. I provided logs and proof. Wheres your proof?

(06-30-2015, 04:28 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:22 AM)Terran Wrote:  RDM of a Traitor is still only one slay, a Traitor RDMing a Traitor buddy or inno-to-detective (det-to-det) is two slays. If he killed multiple people in RDM, yeah, I think that's multiple slays.

RDM of a T is two slays.

And I have footage of Kheyre putting a false KOS on three people for location. Me being one of them. And I was inno. And he RDM'd me.

RDM of a T is one slay. If you are a T and RDM a T buddy it's 2.

(06-30-2015, 04:41 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:28 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:22 AM)Terran Wrote:  RDM of a Traitor is still only one slay, a Traitor RDMing a Traitor buddy or inno-to-detective (det-to-det) is two slays. If he killed multiple people in RDM, yeah, I think that's multiple slays.

RDM of a T is two slays.

And I have footage of Kheyre putting a false KOS on three people for location. Me being one of them. And I was inno. And he RDM'd me.

RDM of a T is one slay. If you are a T and RDM a T buddy it's 2.

then i agree that is my bad it was my understanding that rdm of a t or dect as inno was two slays.
Find

(06-30-2015, 04:40 AM)Kheyre-Sama Wrote:  I was on one of the smokestack ladders when I kosed derp. I was capable of kosing him was I not? I witnessed him kill the person in the damage logs before I shot dave (about 30s from kos).
Considering I was a DETECTIVE. My kos should have been followed. That is why Rot/Dave died, neither of them did anything about derp standing beside them.

Go ahead and claim I changed my story all you want. I provided logs and proof. Wheres your proof?

Got any proof that you actually saw us? Because we have three witnesses testimony and a recording against you. All that you have given us is logs that you couldn't have seen at the time.

Dave was recording your story as you changed it.
Find