Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Derp-A-Doodle-Doo -Abuse of member+

(06-30-2015, 04:45 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:41 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:28 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:22 AM)Terran Wrote:  RDM of a Traitor is still only one slay, a Traitor RDMing a Traitor buddy or inno-to-detective (det-to-det) is two slays. If he killed multiple people in RDM, yeah, I think that's multiple slays.

RDM of a T is two slays.

And I have footage of Kheyre putting a false KOS on three people for location. Me being one of them. And I was inno. And he RDM'd me.

RDM of a T is one slay. If you are a T and RDM a T buddy it's 2.

then i agree that is my bad it was my understanding that rdm of a t or dect as inno was two slays.

RDMing a detective is 2 slays.
Find

(06-30-2015, 04:48 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:45 AM)Derp-A-Doodle-Doo Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:41 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:28 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 04:22 AM)Terran Wrote:  RDM of a Traitor is still only one slay, a Traitor RDMing a Traitor buddy or inno-to-detective (det-to-det) is two slays. If he killed multiple people in RDM, yeah, I think that's multiple slays.

RDM of a T is two slays.

And I have footage of Kheyre putting a false KOS on three people for location. Me being one of them. And I was inno. And he RDM'd me.

RDM of a T is one slay. If you are a T and RDM a T buddy it's 2.

then i agree that is my bad it was my understanding that rdm of a t or dect as inno was two slays.

RDMing a detective is 2 slays.
ok. that's at least cleared up.
Find

Can we just keep this as a complaint not bickering about who's story was right and who's wasn't? Okay good.

Wait until Dave has the footage done and we'll see
Find

How about this.... We stop the flaming and arguing and I will review this thread tomorrow if nobody else gets to it first. It's midnight and I have to wake up at 6 am for work so I don't have time to deal with this atm.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE TO OFFER DON'T COMMENT ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE. If I wake up and there's a massive flame war going on and arguing I'm gonna hand out forum bans.

Night

I edited it down to the beginning of the round where the incident occurred all the way until it was no longer spoken about. It's nearly 12 minutes long, so it'll take about 2-3 hours to upload. I wont play so it'll go faster.
Find

I was in position to kos as he killed someone, Why do they insist on arguing that. You can even prove it yourself with the nifty fact checking of when I killed dave vs the callout.

(I made a simplified evidence image using the fact checking i was talking about, posting down below.)
Find

(06-30-2015, 04:21 AM)Aresuft Wrote:  I'm more concerned about the slay for disrespect

yes... this was my bad. i warned him for is before i did it but i should have know that that is not the action for disrespect. i made a mistake there and accept that i was in the wrong for that. it was just kind of hectic at the time with him talking shit about me, me being accuse of abusing and multiple reports or going off at once and no other staff or anything with 15 people on the server. it was my mistake for not know the correct action for it.
Find

Simplified proof.

1:24 I kosed Derp.
7:05 roughly is when I was marked for x2 false slays.

Thanks for the proof dave, you walked into the group it seems but still failed to kill derp whom was kosed and i was shooting at.
Besides what were YOU doing threatening to rdm a detective who was doing his job. Your video even proves that.

You all missed the important KOS i gave for derp, stood beside him after, not my fault.

Find

It maybe best to just hold off commenting until Jake gets on and the only post that should come after this is the link to Dave's video.

It's finally done.

From the video, you can actually see that I never even looked at Derp at all.