Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Derp-A-Doodle-Doo -Abuse of member+

Okay so after spending 40 minutes reading all this and looking at all the evidence I'm not even sure how this turned into such a big deal. Kheyre saw Derp kill someone so he KOSed Derp in text chat. Then Kheyre saw Rot next to Derp 20 seconds or so later so he asked why Rot didn't shoot at Derp. Rot didn't answer so Kheyre KOSed Rot as well. Dave never saw Derp so I'm not really sure why he was KOSed which is the only non-legitimate KOS that happened. You are 100% allowed to call a KOS on someone who doesn't shoot at someone who is KOSed. I do it all the time.

So now that we have that cleared up lets move on to the other issues in this thread. Dave you are not staff here or even a member so you seriously need to quit telling staff and +members how to do their jobs. You kept telling Derp how many slays to put on Kheyre like you knew. (Your previous comment on this thread shows you, in fact, did not know.) You continued to want him slain for multiple rounds after the incident occurred. You lost an INNOCENT round due to a misunderstanding. I mean come on man, this is TTT and shit like that is going to happen. Best to just let it go sometimes.

Derp, you are not staff and should not deal with someone disrespecting. That should be passed on to staff or even made into a complaint here on the forums. You're rank is PURELY for RDM purposes. You should never take matters into your own hands and slay someone for disrespect. That's not even the proper punishment for disrespect to begin with. Also, your 2 slays on Kheyre were the incorrect thing to do there as well. His KOSes were legit except the one on Dave. Therefore it should have only been 1 slay or maybe even 0 because it was a misunderstanding and TTT is full of those. After watching this video I'm going to go ahead and demote you to member for the time being. You need to get a little more familiar with the rules and proper punishments before you take on +member. I'm in NO WAY saying you will never be +member again, I'm just saying I think you need a little more time. Def reapply when YOU feel you are ready.

TL,DR - Kheyre was in the right with 2 of his 3 KOSes. Dave needs to stop telling staff how to do their jobs and take the game a little less serious. Derp has been demoted to member for the time being.

Closed and resolved.