Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 7/1/2015

•Fixed various bugs.
•Added a test system that attempts to fix crouch-jump abuse(spamming crouch while jumping, fucking up the hitboxes). This system will only allow 2 crouches per jump, so let me know how it works out.

Expect a bigger update soon.

Does the various bugs include the remote mine - Thrakos model disappearing - glitchy-ma-doohicker?
Find

Hopefully this crouch-jump-spam protection will help! Thanks!
Find

thank god. good job brass.
Find

[ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/shared/sh_br_inventory.lua:594: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'numCrouches' (a nil value)
1. fn - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/shared/sh_br_inventory.lua:594
2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183

Brass y :C
Find

(07-02-2015, 04:21 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  [ERROR] addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/shared/sh_br_inventory.lua:594: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'numCrouches' (a nil value)
 1. fn - addons/br_inventory/lua/br_inventory/shared/sh_br_inventory.lua:594
  2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:183

Brass y :C

That should be fixed now. Mah bad.
Find

Huge update hype!!
Find

(07-02-2015, 04:10 AM)Terran Wrote:  Hopefully this crouch-jump-spam protection will help! Thanks!

says the kid who 24/7 crouch jumps

I do it with style, I bound Crouch to caps-lock and jump is on right-alt, so its very hard to do. Same reason I use SG's now. Why beat 'em. when you can join 'em?
Find

(07-02-2015, 03:03 PM)Terran Wrote:  I do it with style, I bound Crouch to caps-lock and jump is on right-alt, so its very hard to do. Same reason I use SG's now. Why beat 'em. when you can join 'em?

Does that mean you'll start using shotguns too?
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find