Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Psychotic Dave

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: McNuggie told me about it.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No.

Why do you want to join?: I want to become a +Member and help out the server. Staff aren't always on when I am, let alone a +Member. Member is the first step towards ridding the server of RDMers.

Referred by: N/A.

Additional Details: I've never broken a single rule.

Hmm.
I'm honestly not sure yet, I'd like to see you a little more - the time you've been here you have caused a few problems although I understand it's just from being strict on the rules.
Also, you realize this is a regular Member application, not a +Member right?

For now it's a +0, I'll update if I change my mind later.
Find

LOL, you are joking right?

From what I've heard, you break many rules, and then try to blame others for your mistakes.

Not to mention you constantly bait people, get angry really easily, and you try to start things between other people.

Just check your reputation on the forums...

I know this isn't gonna do anything, but -1.

(07-03-2015, 11:34 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Hmm.
I'm honestly not sure yet, I'd like to see you a little more - the time you've been here you have caused a few problems although I understand it's just from being strict on the rules.
Also, you realize this is a regular Member application, not a +Member right?

For now it's a +0, I'll update if I change my mind later.

I understand that this is to become a regular Member, but my end-game is to be +Member to deal with RDMers.
Find

+1 ya man

Dude, you constantly cause problems with people from all the stories I have heard. I don't think you're ready so -1

So who are you people hearing this from? Because I've never done anything wrong. I've never caused a single issue.
Find

Time Played: 50.01 Hours Damn
Find

(07-03-2015, 11:45 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  So who are you people hearing this from? Because I've never done anything wrong. I've never caused a single issue.

I hear it from Mods, +Members, and Admins considering i talk to quite a few of them a day.

Also the fact that you are marking everyone that puts the truth down as dumb proves you are extremely immature and aren't ready at ALL for a position above guest.

One more thing, weren't you just about to get perma banned because you were causing so many problems, and Jake was sick of getting reports about you?

Honestly, you break the rules a lot, But, you haven't given me many problems, so I will go ahead ang give you a +1
Find