• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

|UDG| Dehx - Ban Appeal

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): |UDG| Dehx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9091788

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dehx/

Name of staff you were banned by: Unknown

Length of the ban: Permanently.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Either.

Reason for ban: Racism

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes.

Additional details:
Had no idea that racism was a bannable offense. Was kind of hotheaded because I couldn't explain my self correctly because someone had Gagged / Muted me. I did not mean to be too offensive and I just wanted to get someone to pay attention for a unmute. But I guess my rage got the best of me and I got the wrong kind of attention. (I had spoken the racist word in a report.) I'm honestly not really thinking i'm gonna get unbanned seeing as noone on that server likes me. But i'm giving it a shot as I just play for the experience.
Find

I was there at the time. He was a decent player, I believe Jake (?) banned you for using the 'n' word in a report.
It was completely uncalled for, but I understand your frustration. Like I said, you didn't really have any too big problems prior to this, so I'd say shorten it to a 3-dayer.

Not sure why it took you so long to post an appeal though.

Note: The 'n' word was used with a hard "er" and was in response to someone's report against him.
Find

Tokk a while because I was visiting some familly before they headed back to AZ. They were visiting for 4th of July.
Find

I think he deserves 1 more chance, under strict watch.

Jake was the one who banned you.
Find

Always rages and like brassx said everyone should get a sec chance this was his, he does not need a third. Just to add he screamed when he got nothing from a crate and jake gagged him and he asked why am I gagged and jake said u were screaming he said thats not screaming I can scream if u want me to.f
Find

-1. Pretty annoying with mic spam.
Find

(07-07-2015, 09:59 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  -1. Pretty annoying with mic spam.

He's Annoying. Look who's talking. If you say people disrespect you all the time I. Can see why.
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt

Honestly, if it was a single incident then I don't see the harm in unbanning him. We can all get up-and-riley sometimes, I don't feel right knowing that, say, people who've RDM'd before can get an appeal accepted and someone who used a single word in the incorrect situation stays punished. However, there could be more that I Don't know about. If you were gagged/muted, then Jake did it for a good reason. I'm not going to support or un-support this, but everyone deserves a second chance, right?
Find

(07-07-2015, 03:40 PM)Terran Wrote:  Honestly, if it was a single incident then I don't see the harm in unbanning him. We can all get up-and-riley sometimes, I don't feel right knowing that, say, people who've RDM'd before can get an appeal accepted and someone who used a single word in the incorrect situation stays punished. However, there could be more that I Don't know about. If you were gagged/muted, then Jake did it for a good reason. I'm not going to support or un-support this, but everyone deserves a second chance, right?

Evan hackers?

I apologize if I've been annoying it's just i'm going through some shit in real life that i'd rather not talk about.
Gmod is kind of my only escape atm... But i'll change if that's what people really want me to do.
Find