Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DFG | TroubleHawken - Membership Request

Steam Name(Current): DFG | TroubleHawken

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 2 Hours and 14 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: From a friend of mine

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, I have not been banned.

Why do you want to join?: I feel like this server is more mature than most others, it is definitely a server worth paying money and spending my time on, the current staff and members are really helpful, and the users are very mature and play the game correctly.

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: I feel like being a member on this server because i feel like i am a correct candidate for the position, i have had plenty of experience as a member, and on plenty of other servers i am a staff member, and not to boast or anything, but most of them were high posistions, such as head Admin or CO-Owner, although this is a member position and i would feel honored to have it, i have plenty of experience in other fields that would make me the proper person for this job, i can be mature enough for it, while having fun at the same time, and i can deal with anything in my way.
Find

Sorry, but you require a minimum of 50 hours to make a membership application.

Additionally, members have no powers.

You can refer to this thread:
http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=11
Find

Jake1o, AKA the Manager Wrote:At LEAST 50 hours of playtime.

Honestly, do people not even read the membership requirements?

You should set it so if people have less than 50 hours of play time, they can't post threads here(I mean, the time is built into the forums, why not make it useful), considering there is no need for them to post anything else other than apps in this section, or have mods approve threads before they are shown to the public.
Find

(07-10-2015, 06:15 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  
Jake1o, AKA the Manager Wrote:At LEAST 50 hours of playtime.

Honestly, do people not even read the membership requirements?

You should set it so if people have less than 50 hours of play time, they can't post threads here(I mean, the time is built into the forums, why not make it useful), considering there is no need for them to post anything else other than apps in this section, or have mods approve threads before they are shown to the public.

+1. This would be great.

+1 to the suggestion from Tobias. Clearly -1 to this app though.
Find

Make sure to actually read the requirements too instead of only copying the format.
Find

Wait till you get 50 hours.

Denied.
Find