Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question

In a scenario, let's say that a player gets a remote bomb stuck to them. They then proceed to run to the nearest Inno(s) that they can find, whether ignoring warnings to back off or not.

Now, you're allowed to shoot, and kill, someone if they do that, correct?

What would be the punishment for the player running at innos? It could be one part karma baiting, one part meta-gaming. If clear warning is given and yet they force another player to RDM them (Or help the Traitors intentionally), should they be slain?

Just wanted to clear it up. Thanks!
Post opinions.
Find

If someone knows there's a remote mine on them and they choose to run near people, it's Karma Baiting / RDM in my opinion. It should be a slayable offense.

But I say you shoot anyone with a remote mine on them if they come too close to you. Technically, you're saving lives if you kill the person with the bomb on them. Just my opinion though.
Find

The real question here is this:

An Inno has a remote bomb on him. He runs towards a group of people. He gets warned, and then shot. Then another inno shoots the man who shot the bomb guy for it, even though he knew what went down.
Shouldnt he be slayed?
Find

Id shoot anyone with a remote mine on them and they were running towards me. i say if they are running at a bunch of innos it is very much karma baiting.

(07-10-2015, 11:33 PM)Twistz Wrote:  The real question here is this:

An Inno has a remote bomb on him. He runs towards a group of people. He gets warned, and then shot. Then another inno shoots the man who shot the bomb guy for it, even though he knew what went down.
Shouldnt he be slayed?

That's the question that always confuses me. Because Killing an inno is a traitorous act, yet it was obvious why he was killed.
Find

(07-10-2015, 11:33 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Id shoot anyone with a remote mine on them and they were running towards me. i say if they are running at a bunch of innos it is very much karma baiting.

Shouldnt he be slayed?

That's the question that always confuses me. Because Killing an inno is a traitorous act, yet it was obvious why he was killed.

My opinion on that is mixed. He DID kill an innocent... but the innocent also DID just save everyone's life by killing someone with a bomb on them.
Personally, I don't kill for it. Anyone who does is just an asshole.

(07-10-2015, 11:39 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-10-2015, 11:33 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Id shoot anyone with a remote mine on them and they were running towards me. i say if they are running at a bunch of innos it is very much karma baiting.

Shouldnt he be slayed?

My opinion on that is mixed. He DID kill an innocent... but the innocent also DID just save everyone's life by killing someone with a bomb on them.
Personally, I don't kill for it. Anyone who does is just an asshole.

Basically my thoughts too.
Find

I mean, you can defuse remote bombs...
Find

(07-10-2015, 11:41 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  I mean, you can defuse remote bombs...

Only with a Defuser though.
Find

And who wants to get that close anyways.

Even if someone wanted to get that close they would be dead half the time anyways.

Sure with the added delay its possible but still.
Find

(07-10-2015, 11:45 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  And who wants to get that close anyways.

Even if someone wanted to get that close they would be dead half the time anyways.

Sure with the added delay its possible but still.

The main issue is the fact that Detectives RARELY get a Defuser. It's normally a Radar or a Grappling Hook.
Find