Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Ready for a FRG server 2?
Yeah! Let's do it!
No way! Let's stick with one.
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time to expand

I think it's time for a second server to be added! I have gotten on twice today and haven't been able to join because of the server being full. It has also happened to many other people I know. I've gotten messages asking " any afks?" many times. So I say today, let's have a number two!
Find

I also find it much more relaxing playing with 12 or so people than 24.
Find

I don't think one will be added until it's absolutely necessary, the server is only full once or twice a day, rest of the day its fine.

I don't think it's needed yet, just causes more work for staff having to move between servers.
Find

yea not yet, besides it doesnt stay full for long
Find

+Support I believe it is gradually great idea. Eventually, I believe the community is progressing at a substantial pace, which soon a second server will be needed. At the moment, the only reason we are unable to join from time to time is usually due to random new players, which is not a bad thing at all. I do believe a 2nd server would not hurt the progress of the community and it would be great support for a larger portion of players who are unable to access a full server from time to time. The staff wouldn't be required to join, due to the reason that the community has a moderate amount of members and regulars that look after the servers for us. We should think of the idea of expansion as a positive impact in a way of advertisement for the community.
Find

Once the community expands and opens a bit more I believe we would need another server, but right now? No.
Find

Brassx has one already, he will put it up when he is ready.
Find

(07-14-2015, 07:37 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I also find it much more relaxing playing with 12 or so people than 24.

i agrre with this. it is a little hectic when there is more then about 10 people on.

but that being said it doest get to that point to often yet. i don't feel like a second server is needed yet.
Find

I know i'm still fairly new here but the server gets a lot of people on it quite often and it sometimes gets a bit chaotic so i'm supporting the idea for a second server
Find

To soon
Find