Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Some ideas to toggle around

Lightbulb 
I just had some ideas that can go off of quests, or random drops, maybe slots or a way to achieve them.

Unlockables and such:
- Reticles
- "Paint Cans" Can Pain Ceratian Weapons/ Reticles.
- "Dog Tag" Rename Certain Weapons.
- (Dante's Idea) Unlocking Huds

Feel free to add to this and comment on if you agree or disagree this would be another way to entertain and make the community more active.

I also had an idea of how we can get EXP. from quests. Perhaps after completing a certain number of a certain quest you get "said" amount of EXP.

For example, You complete the MED. Kill 30 shot gunner quest 10 times you get "said" EXP, 20 times "Said" Exp. like a progress bar of how many you have completed
and also unlocking some cool stuff while you're at it too.
Find

oh wow
thats actually really cool idea.
it'd be something to do that i find kinda interesting.
+1
When a dragon round begins.

Find

+1. CS:GO Weapons Names 2.0. My rifle will now be called "AWP", and my Deagle will be called "My Other AWP".
Find

I like the idea of being able to customize your HUD.
The rest, such as recoloring and renaming I'm very on edge about... the whole point of drops is to make your gun unique. It'd make guns like the Pretty Pink utterly pointless.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-15-2015, 05:06 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I like the idea of being able to customize your HUD.
The rest, such as recoloring and renaming I'm very on edge about... the whole point of drops is to make your gun unique. It'd make guns like the Pretty Pink utterly pointless.

That's why I said on selected guns as in only certain guns you can paint. Also, if you're worried people would paint their guns pink just make it so they can't paint pink? Eh?
Find

Yeeaaaaahhhh but stillllllll people want it strictly because it's not a normal gun color, not so much that it's pink lol.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-15-2015, 05:18 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Yeeaaaaahhhh but stillllllll people want it strictly because it's not a normal gun color, not so much that it's pink lol.

Cry
Find

Unpoke only wants hipster weapons.
Find

Let me just say almost all of these brassx has made, but are on another server. We have guns that have color, guns that have unique names.Why can't we leave it at that?
Find

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=686

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=627
Find