Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

member app

Steam Name(Current): melons

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 3 hours,but i really enjoy this serer :3

Where did you hear about this server?: i saw it on the server list.

Have you ever been banned and why?: never and i plan to keep it that way.

Why do you want to join?: i really enjoy game servers like this one with stat weapons

Referred by: no one

Additional Details:i really hope you accept my application to this server because i love this server.thank you in advance.
Find

No offense, Melons have you read the minimum requirements to apply for membership to the community? I believe you should apply when you are more well known on the server and made some friends because I have never met you before. I believe your intentions are sincere, but I believe you should wait until you have at the very least 50 hours of server playtime. I hope to see you in-game, enjoy TTT.
Find

Sorry, you must have 50 hours to apply for member. Please read the requirements before applying.

Denied -- except I can't do it mysellfff
Find

It's a good idea to read the requirements.
Find

Hello melons and welcome to FRG! Glad you are enjoying the server so much and happy to see your enthusiasm for wanting to be a member. Unfortunately the minimum play time required is 50 hours. I recommend you have fun and enjoy the server for 50 hours then apply for member. If you are unsure about how to find your playtime just type "!time" while in game on the server. Good luck! =)
Find