Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Music system for lobby

I'm pretty sure players will enjoy a music system that plays while in the lobby, players can have the option to mute, and vote on new songs to be put in the list.
Find

yes pls
also a mirror room so i can see myself when i wanna change accessories

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

BlueintheBalls, How about a script that allow players to select youtube urls and would play the audio only, which would allow players to have their own clientside music while in garrysmod instead of wasting cpu running a web browser and a flashplayer while playing garrys mod. Players would be able to create their own personal playlist and add/remove from it.
Find

(07-16-2015, 05:26 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  yes pls

Fucking. Yes. +1 to both of these.
Find

(07-16-2015, 05:26 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  yes pls

Its okay, just stay looking like a hobbit xD
Find

(07-16-2015, 05:27 AM)»Ðante« Wrote:  BlueintheBalls, How about a script that allow players to select youtube urls and would play the audio only, which would allow players to have their own clientside music while in garrysmod instead of wasting cpu running a web browser and a flashplayer while playing garrys mod. Players would be able to create their own personal playlist and add/remove from it.

This is exactly what we were thinking. (I was there to help aid this suggestion, and yes, lvl 10 hype) Although it was something more of a jukebox that everyone could hear it and if its something that the majority doesn't like it could be vetoed and skipped.
Find