Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

joemancool unban request

Steam Name (Current): joemancool

Steam Name (During incident): vinyl joe (i think it was)

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:21326094
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/54136589/

Name of staff you were banned by: automation. (it was an auto trigger i had that only shot if someone was called out and i accepted it)

Length of the ban:
forever BITCH
Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: yes as this was on ntg not on this server. (i suspect ntg and frg are the same for some reason and my ban happened there not on this server)

Reason for ban: hack detected (my auto trigger that required clarification who a t was i had to personally accept who was t if someone was called out in chat)

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details: i have not played the server for 1-2 years. i think i should get a second chance. heck to get back into it i would accept a inventory wipe, a week long ban and the lowest rank ever. as long as i can try and get back into this ill accept it. (i dont do sexual favours)
Find

This server is not the same as NTG. It's entirely different. BUT when I started it, I ported over all bans from my system on NTG(any hacks/exploit bans basically). That's why you were banned.

As for the appeal. I'll consider it as it was on a different server.

Thanks for considering unbanning me or shortening it to a set amount of time.
Find

So wait... You had a hack that would automatically shoot a person for you??? HOW IS THAT EVEN FUN. You are no longer playing the game at that point. You're basically just watching it do the work for you. People make no sense to me.....

(07-16-2015, 05:25 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  So wait... You had a hack that would automatically shoot a person for you??? HOW IS THAT EVEN FUN. You are no longer playing the game at that point. You're basically just watching it do the work for you. People make no sense to me.....

It's actually a hack that would make it so that he CAN'T shoot unless the person was called out. It's an RDM guard.
Find

(07-16-2015, 05:26 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(07-16-2015, 05:25 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  So wait... You had a hack that would automatically shoot a person for you??? HOW IS THAT EVEN FUN. You are no longer playing the game at that point. You're basically just watching it do the work for you. People make no sense to me.....

It's actually a hack that would make it so that he CAN'T shoot unless the person was called out. It's an RDM guard.

Still ruins the fun of the game. Any third party client-side mods / hacks get a -1 from me.
Find

(07-16-2015, 06:42 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Still ruins the fun of the game. Any third party client-side mods / hacks get a -1 from me.

i had to remove most lua files and reinstall my gmod. and the file i had was unique coded by a friend that removed it. now it is gone. mainly because most game server (illegally) scan my gmod files for anything exploits and such. so i had to remove it or i would be banned by file searches from servers in gmod.
Find

(07-16-2015, 06:44 PM)joemancool Wrote:  
(07-16-2015, 06:42 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

i had to remove most lua files and reinstall my gmod. and the file i had was unique coded by a friend that removed it. now it is gone. mainly because most game server (illegally) scan my gmod files for anything exploits and such. so i had to remove it or i would be banned by file searches from servers in gmod.

That's definitely not illegal.
Find

I don't know, it's a +0 for me on getting unbanned.
From my experience, people who tend to hack/exploit/ddos people or servers are bound to do it more than once, and although we can easily just get rid of you again, I'm not sure if it's worth the stress.
If you are truly changed and got rid of them with no intent of getting new ones, then by all means, I hope you get a second chance and I look forward to playing with you ingame.

- That Thrakos Noob

But how does this hack ruin the game at all it was as rot put it a RDM guide just to make sure he didn't rdm. He lost it anyway and the hack wasn't that bad don't get me wrong it would have been best not to use it, but cmon was it a server destroying hack. As long as he is telling the truth I think he should be unbanned, but that's impossible to truly know.
Find