Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Shawnxstl +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Shawnxstl / UnShawnxstl - Depends if the Un-Clan is in full effect.

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Only once for 1 minute for changing my name mid round.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I seem to play late at night when not a lot of admins are online, similar to Unpoke. I feel like having more +members will help balance with the issues that arise during those times. Additionally, a little extra help sorting through the reports never hurt anyone, right?

Why do you think we should promote you?: I spend a lot of time on the server and I know the regulars quite well. I don't have any issues with anyone (that I know of) and I have a pretty damn good understanding of the rules and how to enforce them effectively. I already assist other superiors in issues that I currently cannot formally deal with. Not to mention names, but a situation happened the other day and an officer messaged me, "Shawn, I have a question. Did X revenge kill Y?" I told them what happened and they said "alright cool, i just trust you more than the others," and then that person was banned for a week for a revenge RDM.

Do you have any administrative experience: I was an officer of the biggest Call of Duty 1 clan wayyy back in the day, head of a WoW guild for awhile (nothing serious, just for fun), and if my own professional life counts (?) I manage my 13 bookkeeping clients as well as multiple payroll clients. Basically meaning I can keep my ducks in a row.

Additional Details: I work fairly often so I'm usually on later at night/early morning (10pm-3 or 4am) so my daytime play is typically limited. As a result, I might not know the day crowd nearly as well as I know the night crowd, but I hope that doesn't hinder my chance to advance.

Approved!
Find