Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lottery System

Thumbs Up 
Here's my idea for a lottery system. There will be a way to choose temporary post-round songs (They will only play for a certain amount of plays/time). The temporary post-round songs cost coins (the amount of time/plays is determined by the amount of coins used). These coins are then put in a pot for a weekly lottery, and players can buy tickets. Players who choose a song will get a certain number of lottery tickets depending on how much they paid. The more one pays, the more tickets, the higher the chance of being chosen. Since wealthy players could obviously exploit this system, players who won the lottery one week cannot enter the next, even though they can still pick songs. Players under a certain amount of coins may enter a lottery welfare of sorts, where they get one free ticket. Any thoughts/suggestions? To Brass, how difficult might this be to integrate?
Find

How about we have a normal lottery where you put on how ever many coins you want and the winner takes the whole pot?
Find

(07-19-2015, 10:40 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  How about we have a normal lottery where you put on how ever many coins you want and the winner takes the whole pot?

That's boring, and the majority of people get NOTHING out of it. This way everybody gets something.
Find

who the hell cares what end of the round song plays and why would someone pay coins just to hear a 10 second song.Also lotteries have been talked about before.

(07-19-2015, 10:44 PM)Excel Wrote:  who the hell cares what end of the round song plays and why would someone pay coins just to hear a 10 second song.Also lotteries have been talked about before.

I do? Along with other people.

(07-19-2015, 10:44 PM)Excel Wrote:  who the hell cares what end of the round song plays and why would someone pay coins just to hear a 10 second song.Also lotteries have been talked about before.

I have end of round music turned off because it's not my kind of music. And I sure as hell wouldn't waste my coins on hearing a short, annoying song.
Find

We essentially have a lottery system in the end of month coin giveaways.
Find

(07-20-2015, 12:35 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  We essentially have a lottery system in the end of month coin giveaways.

that's more of a giveaway since you don't have to pay coins to enter it(I think? Correct me if i'm wrong)