Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

falling pre-round

Ok, so someone (glares at this someone) pushed me off the bridge on crummy cradle pre-round and with literally 00:01 seconds left till the start. So I killed myself in order to make sure I spawned to play my round. BOOM I spawn exactly where I killed myself and continue to fall.. Bug or intended?

Ive had it happen so that someone pushes me off pre round and when im about a foot off the ground it turns into the actual round and respawns me in that exact spot so i survive the fall.
Find

(07-20-2015, 12:25 AM)100midgets jr. Wrote:  Ok, so someone (glares at this someone) pushed me off the bridge on crummy cradle pre-round and with literally 00:01 seconds left till the start. So I killed myself in order to make sure I spawned to play my round. BOOM I spawn exactly where I killed myself and continue to fall.. Bug or intended?

When I'm a spectator, I notice that sometimes I spawn exactly where I'm spectating.
Find

(07-20-2015, 12:25 AM)100midgets jr. Wrote:  Ok, so someone (glares at this someone) pushed me off the bridge on crummy cradle pre-round and with literally 00:01 seconds left till the start. So I killed myself in order to make sure I spawned to play my round. BOOM I spawn exactly where I killed myself and continue to fall.. Bug or intended?

Its a bug I guess with spawns, it has happened before but never this frequent. Idk if it has to do with Brass's coding because it happened more after the update but before it as well.
Find

Spawn is messed up, I addressed this a couple weeks ago.
Find